Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Curvy Jane

Here are more frames that I had for sale at the Craft Fair. They are/were my favorite...they sold within minutes of arriving:) They went to the homes of my good friends so I was okay with letting them go. The Curvy Jane requires a lot of tedious time to make her curves just right, so when it's complete and I realize how much I love the finished product...I secretly hope I can keep them.






This brown and pink frame was made for one of my friends' daughter, Chloe!

(We used the leftover paint from her room so it would match perfectly.)





Awwww, Plum Crazy!! That's all I have to say about this fabulous frame!

My camera doesn't do the colors any justice, but she was a beauty.





This rich turquoise color is called Lagoon. I love it!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these!! The brown and pink one has to be my favorite of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete